As a socially responsible company, Gazprom-media has been constantly improving social and humanitarian activity.
Gazprom-media sequentially shifts the focus from one-off charity events to the foundation of partnerships with long-term and significant results in social and economic development of society.
Key areas of Gazprom-Media social activity:
• NTV projects HIV Hotline, No Hepatitis Hotline, Stop Smoking Today, Blood Donation.
• TNT projects Dom-2 Blood Donation, Stop Smoking advertising campaign.
• Radio projects Avtoradio Against the Flu, radio Romantika's Women's Health, organised in conjunction with Volnoe Delo fund and HELLO magazine, a charity marathon of radio Romantika Let There be Life created in cooperation with Konstantin Khabensky fund and Line of Life fund.
• Comedy Club Production supporting WWF project for saving polar bears, Earth Hour 2014 campaign.
• Shift to Cycle social action by radio Energy.
• TV-3 themed excursions Mystical Moscow organised in cooperation with a Capital Lights tour agency, TV project "National Treasure."
• Na Strazhe Dobra multimedia exhibition - a joint project of TV-3, Caravan of Stories and 7 Days magazines.
Supporting charity projects
• Charity Instead of Gifts by TV-3.
• Red Media's project to The Battle of Immune system by TV-3.
• Child Rights project on NTV.
• Chuvstvitelno (Sensitive), Trebuyetsya Pomosh (Help Needed), Dobro na Radio (Good on the Radio).
• Series of meetings and lectures by hosts of Black2White morning show on Radio Energy with university and school students.
EducationComedy Club Production project: Lecture of Laysan Utyasheva and Pavel Volya about healthy lifestyle and intellectual development for students at Moscow State Pedagogical University on Teacher's Day.